Formula Student Electric Racing Team of KIIT DU bagged 2nd Runners-up in the FSEV Concept Challenge
The Formula Student Electric Racing Team of KIIT Deemed to be University participated in the FSEV Concept Challenge by Formula Bharat and bagged the overall position of second Runners-up in the challenge.
FSEV Concept Challenge is one of the most challenging Formula Student Virtual Event which involves the participation of FS Teams from around the globe competing against one another for a duration of 30 days to solve various problem statements with proper strategy. This year’s challenge saw a record participation of 40 teams from 3 continents including teams from IITs and NITs showcasing their teamwork and problem-solving skills on an international stage. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the entire event was shifted to an online platform.
This extraordinary feat by Team Skyline Racing, SME was possible due to the tireless effort of their Faculty advisor, Mentors (alumni and students), and team members.
Prof. Dr. Isham Panigrahi, Deputy Director, KIIT Student Research Centre
· Shwet Nisha (Alumni), Soumyajit Ganguli (Alumni), Ankit Kumar (4th year), Amit Sutar (4th year), and Debanjan Dey (4th year) for Team Management Strategy.
· Aniket Roy (Alumni), Saptarshi Das (4th year), Priyanshu Singh (4th year), and Shrey Mishra (4th year) for Procurement Report.
· Nitish Kumar (Alumni), Anshuman Parhi (4th year), Anand Golla (4th year), Mrinmoy Roy (4th year), and Sourav Sahoo (4th year) for Electrical Package.
· K. Ranabir Rahaman and Anushka Dey worked on and presented the Team Management report.
· Kumar Mayank, Shubhranshu Sekhar Roychowdhury worked on and presented the Procurement report.
· Prajwal Sharma, Rahul Mishra, Pritisha Goswami, Oyendri Saha, Agnijita Roy, and Madhav Gopal worked on and presented the Electrical Package.
This victory marked the name of KIIT Deemed to be University in the global stage of the Formula Student Competitions.